These sessions are aimed exclusively to children age 10-14 years on the Autistic Spectrum. Friends or siblings within the age bracket are welcome to attend (see terms and conditions).
Sessions will run on the last Friday of every month from 5.45pm - 7.00pm. The next session will take place on Friday 27 August 2021.
Booking opens 7 days in advance at 7.00am.
Numbers attending the sessions will be controlled for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Pre-booking is essential.
For more information about booking, please contact the Sales and Booking Team on 9080 9123 or 90 80 9129.
Sessions are available to Buddy Card holders. Download a Buddy Card Application Form. Alternatively, contact the Sales and Booking Team on 9080 9123 or 90 809 129 to request an application form.
Our new sensory room opened on Friday 30th March which will be available to all children on the Autistic Spectrum. For further information please contact 028 9080 9129 / 90809123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions for Indiana Land ASD Sessions
1) Advanced booking for the session is required and the entrant must be a valid Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council Buddy Card holder.
2) Any accompanying children up to a maximum of 3 will need to be booked into the session with the Buddy Card holder.
3) An adult caregiver must accompany and supervise all children at all times. There is no entrance charge to supervising adults.
4) Provided they are in the 10 -14 years age range, siblings and friends may accompany the Buddy Card holder. It will not be possible to accommodate other children outside the stipulated age range to these closed sessions. Appropriate entrance charges apply.
5) Completed LCCC Buddy Application forms should be submitted to Lynne Stewart, Dundonald International Ice Bowl, 111 Old Dundonald Road, Castlereagh, BT16 1XT and must include a passport sized photograph of the child. There is a £5.00 charge for each and every LCCC Buddy Card issued.
6) Anticipated receipt of LCCC Buddy Card will be 10 – 14 days from date of submission and will be posted to the applicant’s home address. Incomplete forms will not be accepted or processed.
7) Buddy Cards are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
8) A new application will be required to be submitted for lost cards and appropriate fees paid.
9) Please note that Indiana Land has 3 floor levels with no lifts or hoists to 2nd and 3rd floors. Buddy Cards are valid for 3 years from date of issue.