These sessions are aimed exclusively to children aged 14 years and under on the Autistic Spectrum. Friends or siblings within the age bracket are welcome to attend (see terms and conditions).
Sessions will run every second Friday and last Friday of every month from 5.45pm - 7.00pm.
Booking opens 7 days in advance at 7.00am.
Numbers attending the sessions will be controlled for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Pre-booking is essential.
Adjustments to these sessions include:
Sessions are available to Buddy Card holders. Download a Buddy Card Application Form. Alternatively, contact the Sales and Booking Team on 9080 9123 or 90 809 129 to request an application form.
Our sensory room is reopen and available to all customers. For further information please contact 028 9080 9129 / 90809123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions for Indiana Land ASD Sessions
1) Advanced booking for the session is required.
2) Sessions available to Buddy Card holders and non-Buddy Card holders.
2) Any accompanying children up to a maximum of 3 will need to be booked into the session with the Buddy Card holder.
3) An adult caregiver must accompany and supervise all children at all times. There is no entrance charge to supervising adults.
4) Provided children are aged 14 years or younger, siblings and friends may accompany the Buddy Card holder. It will not be possible to accommodate other children outside the stipulated age range to these closed sessions. Appropriate entrance charges apply.
5) Completed LCCC Buddy Application forms should be submitted to Lynne Stewart, Dundonald International Ice Bowl, 111 Old Dundonald Road, Castlereagh, BT16 1XT and must include a passport sized photograph of the child. There is a £5.00 charge for each and every LCCC Buddy Card issued.
6) Anticipated receipt of LCCC Buddy Card will be 10 – 14 days from date of submission and will be posted to the applicant’s home address. Incomplete forms will not be accepted or processed.
7) Buddy Cards are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
8) A new application will be required to be submitted for lost cards and appropriate fees paid.
9) Please note that Indiana Land has 3 floor levels with no lifts or hoists to 2nd and 3rd floors. Buddy Cards are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
The Buddy Card Scheme makes it easier for disabled persons to use Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council leisure, arts and community facilities. The Scheme is available to any adult or child with a disability.
Some people who use our facilities may need a friend or family member to assist them in participating in specific activities - this person is known as their Buddy. When paying for an activity or visiting a facility the disabled person would make the relevant payment and their Buddy would have free access.
To apply for a Buddy Card please download and complete the following application form. Applications can be submitted by emailing email@example.com or at reception