Caravan & Camping
Dundonald Touring Caravan Park
Dundonald Touring Caravan Park offers the perfect venue for caravaners and campers wishing to explore Belfast and the scenic County Down coast.
The camp site is situated in a calm and peaceful area within Dundonald Leisure Park and is located only 5 miles from Belfast on the metro bus route number 19.
The camp site is recommended by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and has a 4 star AA grading. .
- 22 pitch site for caravans and tents
- Electric, water and waste hook up
- Hot showers - no additional charge
- Infant changing facilities
- Disabled facilities
- Laundry room
- Dishwashing area
- Local supermarkets, shops, banks, restaurants and medical facilities are all situated in the village of Dundonald, only 1km from the leisure park
- Wifi zone
- Local Supermarkets, shops, banks, restaurants and medical facilities are all situated in the village of Dundonald only a short walk away.
- Secure site with automated access and egress through unique individual pin code.
- Check in after 2pm, check our before 12 noon.
Adjacent to the campsite lies Dundonald International Ice Bowl which offers a host of fun activities;
- Olympic size ice rink.
- Tenpin bowling centre
- Indiana Land adventure playworld
- Alaska Sports Diner
Also neighbouring the site is an 8-screen cinema, American adventure golf, indoor laser combat and a number of licensed restaurants.
Click here for a full pricing list