Terms and Conditions of Site Rental
- Dundonald Touring Caravan Park operates a maximum 7 nights stay in the season policy. The camping park is not designed for residential stay and residential periods will not be permitted. There is no availability to hire a caravan/mobile home/static home.
- Bookings will not be accepted from unaccompanied youths unless bona fide tourists. Where an online booking is made and such persons arrive to access the park, management will refuse entry.
- In the interests of your security and peaceful stay never allow another camping vehicle to tailgate into the park and never provide your unique access pin code to any other person. Sharing pin numbers with other persons may result in your pin being blocked and offenders being asked to vacate the park. No refund will be provided in such circumstances.
- CCTV operates on this site.
- Commercial vehicles including vans are not permitted onto the site for any purpose unless permission is sought and given by management for special event stays.
- Please take care when parking your vehicle on a pitch. Damage to hook up points or council equipment will incur the appropriate charges being levied against the offender.
- The park is an intimate park and operates a one car per pitch policy.
- Unless booked for specific pitch for hook-up camping customers must use the designated camping areas located at either end of the park. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to move your tent and equipment.
- Young children must not use the amenities block without adult supervision and children must not be allowed to play in the amenities block.
- Children should be supervised by parent/guardian at all times whilst in the park.
- Litter and waste must be disposed into the waste receptacles provided on the site. Rubbish bags should not be left outside tents or camping vehicles.
- A range of kitchen equipment is available for campers use. Management does not accept responsibility for any injury or accident occurring as a result of using said equipment. Care must be taken by the user at all times and equipment should be visually checked by the user before use. Management does not accept responsibility for any products stored in fridges or freezers or laundry in machines.
- Laundry machines are available in the park. The machines are operated by tokens available from main reception at Dundonald International Ice Bowl. Additional charges apply.
- Laundry and laundry lines must not be erected in the park or hung from any trees or fencing. Such items will be removed by the park warden.
- Picnic tables must not be moved onto specific pitches. Barbeques are permitted but must not be placed onto the picnic table directly. Please use the barbeque rack supplied. Barbeque ashes should be disposed of into the waste receptacles only after they are safely cooled.
- The site should be vacated no later than 12 noon on the day of departure. Your access pin will permit use during your booked period after which time this will expire. Park customers may wish to park in the main car park of the Dundonald International Ice Bowl however management cannot accept responsibility for the vehicle and its content.
- Management reserves the right to tow unauthorised vehicles from the camping park including those who are blocking a new customer's pitch. In such circumstances a fee may apply for the retrieval of the vehicle and the cost of the tow.
- Dogs are welcome onto the site however the must remain under the control of their owners t all times and on a leash and must not be allowed to stray. All dog waste must be cleaned up, bagged and disposed of into the Euro waste receptacles. Failure to adhere to Council guidelines may result in a fine being imposed.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES (Fire, Police, Ambulance) Telephone 999. A phone is located in the amenities block. The call is free. The address of the site is Dundonald Touring Caravan Park, Dundonald International Ice Bowl, 111 Old Dundonald Road, Dundonald BT16 1XT.
- Portable fire extinguishers are located in at the Red Boxes at both amenities block and at the waste disposal points.
- Dundonald International Ice Bowl General Codes of Conduct apply to all visitors to the Park. A copy of the Code is available from the park warden.
- These site rules are not exclusive and exhaustive. Dundonald International Ice Bowl under Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council reserves the right to refuse entry and or remove persons from the site where they believe their behaviour and or actions are causing annoyance or offence to other persons using the site. No refunds for stays paid in advance will be given in these circumstances.
- Whilst reasonable precautions are taken the Management does not accept liability in respect of accident or injury to any person occupying the park or any facility thereof, or any damage to or loss of property of any such person howsoever caused.
We are happy to try to accommodate camping customers with another camping period provided the booking is amended not less than 7 nights before the booking was due to commence. Please contact the sales team directs to arrange this at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2890 809123/9.
For all other periods we recommend that customers have adequate insurance in place to cover unforeseen circumstances that require cancellation of their booking.